Pages

5.20.2016

Our Feeding Essentials...

... Feeding the twins has been completely different than feeding Grey! The twins LOVE to eat! They have yet to try something they don't end up liking. They each take down a "pouch" per feed, sometimes more, and have just started venturing into the exciting world of Puffs! Ha! We are working on adding bits of real food to their repertoire. Puffs, cheese, and avocados have all been a hit so far.

Here are our feeding essentials for the twins:


Feeding Essentials


1. These space saver high chairs are absolutely a necessity with twins. We have a pretty big kitchen table but no room for two bulky highchairs. These attach right to our kitchen table chairs!

2. These Aden and Anais bibs serve as burp cloths and bibs! They wrap all the way around your baby so messes stay off their clothes and most of their bodies. My faves!

3. I love the idea of making my own baby purees more than I actually like making baby purees.  I made a lot of Grey's food, and I attempted, although feebly, to make food the twins purees, but I have resorted to "pouches" or "packets" as I call them. These are my 3 favorite brands! I alternate between all of them to offer lots of variety to the girls.

4. We have tried EVERY baby spoon, and while the twins will eat off of anything, these are the ones that seem to make the least amount of mess. And I love the colors. Win-win.

5. These are awesome for introducing new flavors to our teething babes. You just put the food (we do rotisserie chicken and big chunks of fruit) in the netting and the babies can gnaw away.

6. For the times I do make baby food, or just need to store away left overs, these are my favorite. I still use them to pack snacks and lunches for Grey. They are perfect for the freezer too!

7. We LOVE the Re-Play brand for baby and toddler bowls and plates! I love the colors and you can read more about the recycled dishware here.
 photo sig_1.png

0 comments: