I'm still posting a week behind, but hey, at least I'm posting! : )
...28 weeks...
How far along? 28 weeks (June 17th)
How big is the baby? TWO eggplants per thebump.com
Maternity Clothes:
Maternity everything, other than the few things I can still get away
with otherwise (maxi skirts and dresses, pajama/yoga pants)
Sleep: Still sleeping good- just always sleepy. :)
Movement:
Lots of is this week! Baby A has moved to breech position this week and B is still transverse. These little one are wiggle worms!
Food cravings: No real cravings this week, nothing sounds that great.
Food aversions: Still Chicken (mostly breasts, I can do some chicken if it's shredded).
Gender: ... ? ... We're getting closer to finding out! 8 weeks to go...
Symptoms:
Status Quo: Major congestion and nosebleeds continue, along with the return of 1st
trimester exhaustion! SOOOOO SLEEEEEEPY....bathroom breaks, boobs, calf
cramping...
What do I miss: STILL wanting a vanilla diet coke...it's on my post-delivery wishlist.
Best moment of the week: Seeing the babies, of course. We were able to see them practicing their breathing- which looked great! Passing the 3 hour glucose test!! And STOPPING potty training. I thought it would be lovely to have Grey trained before these babies, but she just isn't ready. Calling it quits was like hearing the angels sing. We're all much happier having her back in diapers. Ha!
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing our to-do list...we're pretty lazy tired...so I feel like it's taking much longer to get things done that I had hoped. Oh well- I know I need to enjoy this time on the couch while I can, ha!
Milestones: 28 weeks!!! Third trimester is officially here!! Our babies' can now blink and open their eyes! Fat is being deposited under the skin. Each twin has their own sleep cycle. (per the Pregnancy App))
Prayer for babies: Lord, Thank you, Thank you for allowing us to make it to another milestone of 28 weeks! We are so appreciative of each day these babies get to grow bigger and stronger. We cannot wait to meet this babes, but pray they will stay put for the next 8 weeks. Continue to bless this pregnancy and the health of each twin and mommy. Give us all energy and patience to enjoy our family of 3 before things change so drastically. All glory be to you. Amen.
How far along? 29 weeks (June 25th)
How big is the baby? TWO acorn squash (per thebump.com). Baby A was measuring 2 lbs. 3 oz., and Baby B was measuring 2 lbs. 4 oz. this week. They are measuring small, but not worrisome or abnormally small. Grey wasn't a huge baby, so I'm not going to worry about it if the doctor isn't worried. This is the first time Baby B has been bigger than A this pregnancy. I am so thankful both babies are growing and growing equally!
Maternity Clothes: YES.
Sleep: I'm tired and I tire easily. I haven't been sleeping all that great between switching sides to alleviate hip pain, going to the bathroom, and experiencing insomnia!
Movement: Babies feel stronger this week, they are both transverse with heads on opposite sides.
Food cravings: No real cravings this week, nothing sounds that great.
Food aversions: Still Chicken (mostly breasts, I can do some chicken if it's shredded).
Gender: ... ? ... We're getting closer to finding out! 7 weeks to go...
Symptoms: Status Quo: Major congestion and nosebleeds continue, along with the return of 1st trimester exhaustion!...I also have experienced some insomnia this past week- which is just terrible because I'm so darn tired! My fingers are starting to swell, so I took of my rings so they don't get stuck. My fingers were the only thing that swelled with Grey, but I don't think it was quite this early.
What do I miss: STILL wanting a vanilla diet coke...
Best moment of the week: Having a growth scan and seeing that these two are both growing and sharing nutrients. I have prayed from the beginning that they would both be equally healthy and big!
What I'm looking forward to: I'm just going to copy and paste last week's, because we have done NOTHING new on our to-do list!!: Finishing our to-do list...we're pretty
Milestones: 29 weeks!!! I am so, SO thankful for every day these babies get in the womb, knowing they WILL be here well before 40 weeks, I want them to have all the time they need to grow big and strong and avoid any NICU time. Any discomfort I feel is well worth every day they get to grow. Our babies are putting on fat, developing their permanent teeth, and beginning to hiccup (which I've definitely felt!) (Per whattoexpect.com)
Prayer for babies: Lord, We ask that you continue to allow these babies to grow big and strong. That they would not spend one moment in the NICU, but come out thriving. We praise you for these two! Let us enjoy these final weeks, when thing get a little uncomfortable- remembering that any discomfort is nothing in comparison to 2 healthy babies. Amen.










1 comments:
You have the cutest bump!!! I can't believe you are 29 weeks, or is it 30;) Getting so close!!
Post a Comment