I'm late to post again!- I wrote this last week, but haven't sat down to load the pictures until today...
...Little Grey Girl,
You are in full-fledged toddler-hood. It is wonderful to watch, even with your random tantrums and meltdowns. You love to throw yourself into downward dog when you are upset. This was all fun and games until you did it on the concrete-then looked up at us wondering why it hurt! Ha! You have the sweetest little spirit- so silly and oh-so sweet! Last week I asked you if you were being sweet or being sassy. You told me sassy, without any hesitation. And you sure were. You love others so much and give out hugs and kisses all the time, unless you're too busy playing. In which case you did say you were "too busy" last night when I asked if you wanted to sing the ABCs. You have no problem showing others want you want, or telling them what to do: "sit here", "go", "out", "eat, eat" (you say this twice...food is serious business). Being your mommy couldn't be more fun. You are my greatest adventure. I'm not worried one bit about your future role as big sister- you'll be amazing. I do pray for the relationship you will have with your siblings all the time, and pray for your little heart as you learn and understand what life is like with 3X the love in your mommy and daddy's heart. We are so proud of the little lady you are becoming. We pray you will know your creator, GOD, has made and designed you every so perfectly.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
- Mostly 18 month clothing- but 9-12 month pants/shorts. Size 5 shoes. Size 4 diapers.
- You are obsessed with rubber bands, "bu-bahs", and ask for them all the time.
- You're quite the parrot- copying everything we say...and do. I was rubbing my growing bump the other night while were were rocking side by side in your chair before bed. When I looked over you were rubbing yours too. :) I also yelled at a truck the other day while driving, which you repeated. Luckily I just said "GOOOOO!" really loud and nothing bad! You like to say, "Go truck!" now.
- You're still working on your last molar- it's so close to breaking through. I'm glad we'll be done with teething for a little while!
- You like to point out everything and name it. Especially gas stations. Everyone owns something too...Mommy's ____, Daddy's _____, Grey's ______,
- You're starting to tell us about your day. Usually who you're with (Tutu and Owee) or that you saw Owee's mom or dad.
- You seem to have a new attachment every week. A bag, or backpack, phone, stuffed animal, purse...it just depends- but you want it all the time!
- You can spell your name when we ask, but your "r" sounds like a y, so we have to work on that enunciation or people will think you spell your name GYEY.
- You know the tune to the ABC's and will randomly sign along with a few letters.
- With all the rain we got in May, we learned you are scared of thunder. You say "scared" and hold your hands in balls up to your chest and shiver. Then you say "Go thunder!!". Precious.
- We start potty training next week...





































1 comments:
It has been so fun to watch our girls go through the same stages around the same time! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment