Pages

6.02.2015

Bumpdate 2.0...Week 24-25...

...24 weeks...
How far along? 24 weeks (May 20th)
How big is the baby? TWO cantalopes per thebump.com
Maternity Clothes: Same: Maternity pants all the way & leggings, and lots of maxi dresses! Still going back and forth between my regular shirts and maternity.
Sleep: Good, not as restless as last week- but still 1-2 potty stops each night. And lots of switching from right to left to relieve hip pain.
Movement: Lots this week- and getting stronger! I truly don't know if there is anything better in this world than feeling my babies move inside me.
Food cravings: Same: Salads and still iced coffees from Starbucks.
Food aversions:   Still Chicken (mostly breasts, I can do some chicken if it's shredded).
Gender: ... ? ... It's a surprise, we're officially waiting for their birth day! I love listening to everyone's guesses!
Symptoms:  The big ones this week are major congestion with nosebleeds, pelvic pressure, and then all the usuals...bathroom breaks, boobs, calf cramping...
What do I miss: Majorly craving a diet vanilla coke again this week! :)
Best moment of the week: The weekend. I savor my lazy mornings and sleeping in that extra hour! Making it to week 24!
What I'm looking forward to: Starting our my nesting to-do list!
Milestones: Our babies' skin is becoming more opaque per thebump.com. We are 24 weeks!! This is a huge milestone for us- our babies chances of surviving are much higher if born now. We pray like crazy for many, MANY more weeks of growth and development for these two. We want them to thrive, not just survive! :)
Prayer for babies: Lord, We thank you for another day and another week of pregnancy. We do not take a single day for granted- knowing it can all change in just minutes. Thank you for blessing this journey, we pray you will continue to bless these babies and our family. Amen.

...25 weeks...
How far along? 25 weeks (May 27th)
How big is the baby? TWO cauliflower per thebump.com
Maternity Clothes:  Maternity pants all the way & leggings, and lots of maxi dresses/skirts! Mostly working the maternity shirts now.
Sleep: I've been a little uncomfortable this week- mostly neck and lower back- I think a trip to the chiro will do wonders- Hopefully I can fit that in this week!
Movement: Still feeling them a lot...there are some days I won't feel them as much, and of course I freak out a little and start jabbing my fingers at them. Ha!
Food cravings: Nothing really...
Food aversions:   Still Chicken (mostly breasts, I can do some chicken if it's shredded).
Gender: ... ? ... It's a surprise, we're officially waiting for their birth day! I love listening to everyone's guesses!
Symptoms:  Mostly major congestion and then all the usuals...bathroom breaks, boobs, calf cramping...
What do I miss: I would say nothing, but my husband starting talking about how good Logan's beers are- ice cold in a frosty mug with just a bit of ice flakes in it. I wouldn't mind one of those, ha!
Best moment of the week: 3 day Memorial Day Weekend! We were able to relax, Jared is finally home from traveling for a while, and we started my nesting to-do list. Nothing I love better than marking things off my list! :)
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing our babies tomorrow. It's been 2 weeks and 2 days since our last appt- that's a looooong time for this pregnancy!
Milestones: Our babies' now know up from down, are growing hair, and developing more fat (per thebump.com)
Prayer for babies: Lord, We once again thank you and praise you for another week for these babies to grow and develop. We continue to ask that they will both grow equally and share all their nutrients. We are so thankful for bringing us this far and feel so blessed by this pregnancy. Prepare all our hearts as things in our house change in so many ways- let us lean on you as we adjust to a new normal, trusting in you every step and turning each care over to you- because you care for us. Stir our babies' hearts for you, even now. Let Grey and our twins see a living example of Christ's love in their parents and home. Amen.

Photobucket

0 comments: