* I wrote this a couple weeks ago and forgot to post...
Two has been the most fun! You're definitely somewhere between little girl and still our baby. I love this toddler stage of watching you really develop a personality and learn like crazy!
- We moved you to size 4 diapers! Mostly 18 month clothes- but shorts have to be 9-12 months. Size 5 shoes.
- You got two more two year molars. We are just waiting on one more and then I think we're done teething for a while!
- You had a little virus last month- a 102 fever and spots on your throat, but it really only lasted one day. We were thankful for Cha Cha to come over and check you out, saving us a dr. visit and co-pay!
- We had a couple weeks where you decided hitting was your favorite thing. It was a long couple weeks, but we stayed consistent with timeout and you seem to be past that phase now.
- Your fits are few and far between and don't last long. They definitely happen when you're tired. Sometimes you are inconsolable, but usually you just throw your body into downward dog or fetal position and refuse to move. I find your fits rather humorous.
- You are such a happy little girl- friendly and fun. You take a little while to warm up in new places, but are so adventurous once you feel comfortable. I still describe you as sweet and silly.
- You now say mommy and daddy instead of mama and dada.
- Your language- holy smokes!! At your 2 yr appt. I said you still weren't putting two words together. I swear, the next day you started to string two words together and repeating EVERYTHING. You love to name everything you see and usually add a possessive to whatever it is, Grey's blanky, Daddy's truck, Mommy's water. You are saying please and thank you unprompted about 50% of the time- wahoo! My favorite words to hear: "Lovsh you". Along with a kiss and a hug, oh my. Melt this mommy (and daddy's) heart.
- You love going to church- to learn about Jesus and play with friends.
- Mommy enrolled you in MDO for the Fall. Two days a week from 9-2. I think it will be really great for you. It's at our church, so you are comfortable there. You love being with other kids, so I know you will have no problem. I can't wait to see your "school" personality. After 10 years in education, I know that kids have home and school personalities and they're often pretty different! :)
- There were a couple of days this past month where you just want to be held in the morning and don't want me to go. You're feeling the toughness of May, just like mommy. I think we're both ready for summer.
- Your schedule still hasn't changed!
- Next up...potty training!
Tutu made you strawberry cake for your birthday. I'd say you liked it!
Cereal is your favorite meal. Like mommy and daddy, you could eat it 3 times a day.
Playing in mommy's office.
You love your Crocs from your FOCR. You mommy does not.
Too cool for school
Fun at Everett and Emery's birthday party.
Checking out the rain!
Using a rag instead of a napkin like her Papa and Daddy.
After church brunch fun..
You love bags- backpacks, purse, gardening bags...if you can carry it, you will!
Playing with your food...always fun!
I love that you finally wear your sunglasses!
Little mommy.
More birthday parties=more cupcakes!
1st Ranger game of the season!
First snow cone!
You finally smiled when I said cheese!
You just wanted to go back to bed this day. I don't blame you. 6:00 is too early.


















































1 comments:
I always love your pictures! She is so cute and getting so big!
Post a Comment