I'm mostly caught up on Bumpdates! I'll be 22 weeks in a couple of days, so I'm posting this a little late, which will probably be the case most weeks- I write my posts weekly, to the day, but when it comes to actually getting around to loading the picture- well I'm usually in bed sleeping instead!
...21 weeks...
How far along? 21 weeks (April 29th)
How big is the baby? TWO pomegranates/10 1/2 in. and close to 13 ounces according to the bump.com
Maternity Clothes: Starting to mix it up with maternity clothes and what I can still make work of my regular clothes (which is quite a bit still in the shirt department, pants not so much). My bump decided to reallllly make it's appearance the past week or two! I LOVE having a sweet little big bump to rub all day. It's a little alarming to think of how much bigger this one is going to get! But I'm so, so grateful for it!
Sleep: Sleep is a little restless. I'm still so tired, so sleep isn't hard to come by between bathroom breaks and moving from one side to the other to help with mild hip pain throughout the night.
Movement: Feeling lots of kicks and a few rolls/stretches here and there...Babies are back in bunk bed position with their heads and rumps at the same end. They're just snuggled up close!
Food cravings: Same: Salads and still iced coffees from Starbucks
Food aversions: Still Chicken. Still not as bad as with Grey, but something I'm definitely not interested in eating.
Gender: ... ? ... It's a surprise, we're officially waiting for their birth day! I love listening to everyone's guesses!
Symptoms: Tender and growing HUGE breasts (this makes the hubs pretty happy, ha!), still sleepy, still lots of bathroom visits, thirsty, major congestion, nosebleeds, muscle cramping in my calves.
What do I miss: I can't think of a single thing...
Best moment of the week: Seeing our babies (of course) at the OB. They both look great and are sharing fluids and nutrients and growing. Their heartbeats at 149 and 144 bpm, respectively (A/B). My doctor and mfm said I have a cervix of steel, which is nice to hear, and we'll continue to watch that closely. Baby B's kidneys had a little bit of fluid in them, so we are watching that as well, but they said it usually corrects itself. Praying that is the case. We no longer need to see the mfm after our appt. next week, but will go to our OB every 2 weeks. It is comforting to know things are looking okay so far. Praying for many, MANY more weeks of this!
What I'm looking forward to: Summer. This time of year in education is so busy, and everyone is running on E. I'm tired of setting my alarm and just want to stay home with my girl and snuggle her in the mornings, play all day, (nap when she naps- ha). 30 work days left for this year!
Milestones: Babies are "manufacturing meconium" according to thebump.com. I'll let daddy change those first few diapers! :)
Prayer for babies: Lord, Everyday with these two growing in my belly is such a blessing. We pray over both babies kidneys, but especially Baby B. Let the fluid in them correct itself and let there be absolutely no concerns with their kidneys or any other organ. We continue to pray for 36 or more weeks for these babies to grow. We pray for our hearts as our family expands- we pray you would prepare us for this incredible blessing and help us to all adjust to our new normal. We are so thankful for the blessings you have poured out on us. Thank you, as always, is not enough. Amen.










2 comments:
Your almost there!!!! Yah! You look wonderful!
The babies look so cute in their sono pictures! So exciting! I feel ya with school being nearly over! Counting down the days!
Post a Comment