Pages

7.30.2015

Bumpdate 2.0...Week 33...

...33 weeks...

I was waiting to fill out my Thursday appt., Prayers for babies, and take my weekly picture...but never made it back from my Thursday appt. Our baby GIRLS are here. It was God's perfect timing, as always. Once I catch my breath I'll be blogging the birth story and sharing more.

Appointment Updates:
Monday/MFM: We had another growth scan for the babies, both have good growth intervals, but are still at the 3rd and 4th percentiles (growth restriction). They were weighing 3 lbs 8 ounces and 3 lbs 4 ounces. We are THRILLED they are still growing! My placenta looked good and healthy and there were no signs it was deteriorating. Another praise. These babies will definitely be small, but hopefully we can keep them growing in utero the next 3 weeks. My blood pressure is still borderline and the mfm dr. says she expects it to stay that way the remainder of pregnancy. Praying it doesn't get any higher. Also praying my cervix stays closed. It was still long, but a "fingertip" dilated.
Thursday/OB:

How far along? 33 weeks (July 22nd)
How big is the baby? TWO durians...yea this doesn't help me either.  (per thebump.com).
Maternity Clothes:  YES. I'm most comfortable in maxi dresses and skirts or yoga pants.
Sleep: Trying to sleep the best I can. It's super restless. I am back to bathroom breaks every hour. I'm super thirsty and trying to help with swelling by drinking water at each bathroom break, which probably makes me go more. Napping for about 2 hours a day while Grey does. This helps a little to catch up on my nights. I'm definitely prepared for newborn phase and no sleep! :)
Movement: Lots of sweet movements. Still my favorite thing about pregnancy.
Food cravings: None...just trying to get lots of protein.
Food aversions:   Still Chicken (mostly breasts, I can do some chicken if it's shredded).
Gender: ... ? ... 3 weeks to go...I think I vote girls. Such a similar pregnancy to Grey's.
Symptoms:  New/worsening symptoms: losing bits and pieces of my mucus plug every few days, carpal tunnel is worse-  I cannot feel my middle and ring finger hardly at all. I try to wear the wrist guard but it is  so uncomfortable. I'm also puffy and swollen...ALL OVER.  And the status quos: breathless, major congestion and nosebleeds, exhaustion...
What do I miss: Comfortably cuddling and carrying Grey, Vanilla Diet Coke
Best moment of the week: Another week of course, so proud of our little fighters putting on weight! My mom was here for a couple of days too, which is always great!
What I'm looking forward to: Honestly, every day that I can keep these babies in!
Milestones: 33 WEEKS! Babies bones are hardening, brain developing, and coordinating breathing and sucking (per thebump.com)
Prayer for babies:



Mommy's intuition, I guess...I took this picture Wednesday night to compare my belly size. 


 Photobucket

2 comments:

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

Too cute!! I can't wait to hear all about their birth!

Kneppsnest said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't wait to hear all about it! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoy those snuggles with all three babies:)