...This week was a week where I really wanted to just curl up in jammies all day and hang with my girl! It was so cold! Daddy was in town all week and we were so glad to have him home with us. I was thankful it was just a 4 day work week and mommy finished her big presentation she had been working on since December! Here are your weekly highlights and pics...
- Last Saturday you had first modeling gig. : ) Luli and Me needed a little baby girl model and Miss Leslie asked if you wanted to do it. It was fun...until it wasn't. You liked watching all the big girls and you looked so sweet in all the little dresses, but by your last two outfit changes, you had had enough and were ready to be done! We can't wait to see the pictures!
- You had quite the attitude this week. I'm hoping it's because you were a little under the weather, fighting a cold or what is left of RSV. But you would cry and get so mad about things...like taking away a brush and wash rag you were playing with...Or you would cross arms and swat away the spoon if don't want to eat. My.oh.my, I think we may be getting a glimpse into some future terrible two behaviors!?
- Your top left tooth finally broke through...and I think your right one is right behind it!
Serious model business here.
I love you. You're the sweetest.
Sometimes I randomly still like to capture your sleep positions.
A girl and her dog.
We get these faces a lot right now. It must feel good on your gums to suck on your lips!
And a couple videos from the week...










3 comments:
She is so cute!!! We are getting a little attitude from our boy too. They are definitely starting to assert themselves... is this early?? :)
Sweet lil model..after getting a few head shots this week at work I decided modeling would never be for me either Grey so don't worry ha!! Can't wait to see them
The picture with your dog is adorable!!! I can see our dog doing the same thing whenever we have a kid:) Can't wait to see those modeling pictures...
Post a Comment