...My-oh-my, how are we recapping your 40th week of life already!? Every day with you is just getting more and more fun right now! Here are your weekly highlights and pics...
- You are finally snot free! HOORAY! We hope that's all the illness we have to deal with for a long while!
- Daddy was out of town for most of the week, so it was just you and me!
- Mommy dropped her last pump of the night (9pm). I know that doesn't really matter to you, but I need to record it so I can remember! We are going to VERY slowly start weaning. I make so much milk I need to take my time to avoid clogged ducts and all that fun stuff. You have been only drinking about 4 ounces when you with the sitter and eating more solids there (you used to take 5-6), so I think you are starting to wean a little on your own.
- You are really just a playing, smiling, happy baby girl! We love you so very much!
Assuming your usual spot at your chair...with your favorite toy, of course!
You've perfected the art of making a mess! And you're so cute doing it!
I had to take a picture of you in this outfit, it's one of my favorites!
See? It has ruffles on the bum!









2 comments:
oh my goodness! the cutest outfit ever!!! Can't believe how big they are getting!!
That jean dress! I die!! Have you started planning for the birthday party?
Post a Comment