...Well, my Little, you had lots of firsts last week! We are having fun doing new things with you....Every day is brighter because of you! Here are your weekly highlights and pictures...
- You rode in the cart for the first time at Target. You were amazed by all the things you could see sitting up!
- It was so nice last weekend, we went to the park and you got to sit in the swing for the first time. You loved looking at the wood chips. Again, you were simply amazed by all you saw. You silently looked at every little thing around you. It's so fun watching you experience new things!
- You also took a big girl bath without your baby tub for the first time, too! WOW! All 3 of these firsts happened in one day- and you loved them all!
- Whenever we wipe your face after eating, you stick out your tongue. You love for us to wipe your tongue off with the wet paper towel. It's so funny, you're such a little goofball!
- You are working on your top two teeth. Which I think has caused a bit of a runny nose. I can't imagine what you will look like with more teeth! : )
- You are walking along the coffee table, going back and forth. You're also starting to walk when holding on to others' hands. You will let go of one thing to move and grab another. It won't be long until you're a walking girl!
My shopping buddy (because daddy hates it).
At the park. You're wood chip obsessed. And I'm picture obsessed. I couldn't stop snapping pictures, I just wish I had taken my good camera!
Thursday morning with Gigi!
Sleeping with your lamb on your head.
And a couple videos to end our weekly post!















5 comments:
She is so beautiful!
She is going to be walking soon! Watch out!
I love the feather bow in her hair!
Such a big girl! I'll take her grocery shopping any day! Her sweet smile would make it much more exciting!!
What a big girl! Man how time flies!!
I haven't been able to catch up on blogs lately:( Just got done looking at your past posts and there have been so many "firsts"!!! Such a big girl!
Post a Comment