Pages

2.02.2014

I am THAT Mom...Week 43...

...I'm not sure why, but I hardly took any pictures this week! Here are your weekly highlights and pictures...

  • Your top right tooth broke through! Yay! You've been in a much better mood since both of your top ones have come through! : )
  • You love leaning backwards and hanging upside down! You make the sweetest little coo sound and of course, the cutest face as well! 
  • You love to crawl away from us, turn to see if we're looking, and then giggle when we "pounce' at you. 
You are the master of play!!
 We love taking you out to eat with us! Everything and everybody is so interesting to you! We don't eat out much, but when we do you have been well behaved as long as we're feeding you and you're not too tired. You usually steal the hearts of the wait staff!
Photobucket

0 comments: