...I'm a week behind! I'd like to say I've been too busy, but I honestly can't even remember what I've been doing that kept me from blogging about your little life last week!? Anyway, I did post your 10 month update, so that counts, right? What can I say about you as a 10 1/2 month old...you are a busy, busy bee. Always on the move- walking (with assistance) and crawling everywhere. You don't want to be held very often because you're too busy exploring! You're just the most absolute fun there is!
- You LOVE this crazy little bear that daddy brought you from the airport in Oakland on a business trip. He brings you something every time he goes away,
most of which will end up being donated to charity. This bear is pretty WT, but you carry it around with you everywhere, it's your absolute favorite! - You are the master of purees, so we have been trying more and more finger foods. Anything soft enough and tiny enough, we let you try. You are doing a great job of picking things up with your fingers. When you are done eating though, you let us know. You get quite the attitude and will whine, purse your lips, hit and swat the spoon, food, or packet, and throw your sippy cup of milk on the floor.
- Speaking of sippy, you now take all your milk (when you're not nursing) in your sippy. Such a big girl! Hopefully this will help the weaning go easier in the next few weeks and we won't have to also wean you off the bottle!
- You've been going to bed at 6:30 some nights (so a little later than your normal 6:00)
- You're also napping less. You usually take 2 when you're home with us, but you're only taking one with the sitter and she says that some days it's only 45 minutes!
- You love to play a game with us where you crawl away, stop and turn to make sure we're there, giggle, and take off again. Sometimes we go the opposite way and pop out to scare you. You laugh your little head off and crawl away again.
- You're walking so steady (with hands or holding on to furniture) and standing on your own, until you realize what you're doing and then plop down or grab for something. You also pull up like it's second nature now.
- You rarely suck your thumb anymore, but prefer to suck your pointer finger instead. So thankful for a little self-soother.
- Your first doggy, brother Hansel, had to be put down last week. It was so very sad for all of us. I know you won't remember him, but he sure loved you- and you sure loved him.
Waking up from a car seat nap. Little sleepyhead.
Best buddies.
Your Valentine's gift for Daddy. We never got a set of foot prints from when you were a hostpital, so these were a first!
Little sweetheart.
Daddy dressed you while mommy was at a baby shower...we decided you looked like a middle school gym coach. (You can kind of see your "Oakland" bear in this pic.)
Fun at church with your friends.
At your weight check and trying to keep you entertained while we waited on the doctor. You are growing and went form 2nd percentile to the 5th in 6 weeks- yay!
You loved this.
Always smiles at bath time.
Napping with daddy during morning cartoons. (Mommy doesn't let you watch cartoons, or any tv for that matter.)
Fun with Gigi on Thursdays. You got your first set of pigtails- to.die.for.cute.
I think we're all caught up! I'll try not to miss another week! : )

















1 comments:
Her little face is the sweetest!!!! Xx
wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com
Post a Comment