...Oh my, what a week it has been! You are 5 1/2 months old, and look what you're doing...
- So, I don't know if what you're doing is considered crawling, but it looks to be a mix of that & scooting. It's hard to describe, so you'll have to watch the video! You put your head straight into the ground and move your legs and arms. You get where you're wanting to go and it's funny to watch!
- We got some of your biggest laughs yet! You have giggled just a little here and there, but this week we got a little Skip and Hop lamb in your Citrus Box and you thought it was the funniest thing! Your laugh is the sweetest sound I have ever, EvEr, EVER heard.
- That diaper rash you had came back and we called the doctor to see what she recommended. Your poop was still green and you would get red after each bowel movement, so mommy was thinking there was some bad bacteria in your digestive track which was irritating your hiney. Your doctor recommended solids or a probiotic. I am not ready to start solids with you! (I'm still trying to decide between purees or bady-led weaning.) So, we are trying probiotics. I sure hope this does the trick because I am tired of talking about and analyzing your poop! :)
Game Day fun...
Hanging with Aunt Allie after dedication.
Just a pretty little profile picture.
We picked up Gigi from the airport and you got to play with her for a bit!
Your crawl-scoot.
Your laugh.









3 comments:
I wrote a post on the feeding update and it somehow deleted. :( I'm working on it again soon, but we are doing both. I do cereal and purees and food. He is not great with picking up the food or holding on to it but it is fun. He seems to enjoy that. I'm also letting him have a sippy cup with water at "mealtime" just to get used to it. He mostly plays with it. Food is fun, but scary for some reason! :) Oh and I'm curious about the probiotics? My husband and I are involved with Advocare and love our probiotics so I am curious about giving them to brant?
Such a beautiful baby! Congrats on almost 6 months.
OMG that fancy rock, head, move...very innovative!!! She's gonna be a smart one!! She cannot be almost 6 months....eek where does time go!!
Post a Comment