...On Sunday, September 15th, we had Grey's baby dedication. This is basically a commitment for Jared and I to raise her in a Christian home where we model for her what it means to follow Jesus. I have been praying for Grey's salvation since the moment I knew of her conception. There is nothing more important to me than that she one day follow Jesus. My deepest desire for her is that she knows Jesus and knows him well. That there will be a stirring in her heart at a very young age to know her Savior & chase after Him.
Sunday was such a sweet day, surrounded by our family and also our church family. We are beyond blessed to have such love and support for us and our baby girl in our life.
We took lots of pictures- but I wish I would've gotten one of just her in her sweet dress!
You can see Grey's sweet friend, Griff, two families behind us!
Receiving your verse from Pastor Steve.
"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I've asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life will be given over to the Lord."- 1 Samuel 27-28. We chose this verse for Grey for obvious reasons, we prayed so long for her! We also chose it for not so obvious reasons. Just like Hannah, we must give her back to the Lord. She is our earthly child, but ultimately she belongs to the Lord. This is a sweet reminder that we must surrender to Him and His will. He will never let us down.
No stage fright here!
Big screen shots.
With your beautiful Gigi.
Aunt Allie and Uncle Matt.
Uncle Brando, Aunt Steph, and your cousins, the Ps.
Papa and ChaCha.
The girls.
With your daddy.
We love you Grey- God had great plans for you.
2 comments:
Always a special day! That is so nice that Grey had lots of family there too! It looks like you go to a big church. We usually have 2-3 families.
What a beautiful thing! God is so good!!
Post a Comment