Pages

9.15.2013

I am THAT Mom...Week 23

...It was a busy week, but we are just trucking along! Here are your weekly highlights and pictures...

  • You had a TERRIBLE diaper rash last weekend. You were also pooping every feed and sometimes in between. So we were in a bad cycle of pooping and a rash. I am pretty sure you had a little virus because you were only pooping every day to every other day. We tried all the tricks and I finally resorted to using Nystatin, a cream for a yeast rash that I had left over from a few months ago. This, along with some naked play time, seemed to do the trick. I'm so glad because that rash was painful for you and it hurt just to wipe! You're just now getting back into a better pooping cycle and clearing up. I would say you had a total of 4 really bad days.
  • You are SO interested in everything around you! You will look for your mommy or daddy when you hear our voices or see us move, but then you are pretty much done with us. You want to check everything out around you, and if you spot something you want, you will reach out and try to grab it!
  • We are practicing our sitting skills every day. You're not quite there- but getting closer. You're also trying to scoot. You can't quite figure this one out, but can move around in circles, just not forward. We will sometimes find you in our crib with your knees under you and propped up on your arms in a crawling position. This only happens in your crib though. I am going to enjoy these final few days/weeks of you being relatively immobile, because I'm quite sure you'll be on the move here very shortly!
  • Daddy spent one day this week reading all mommy's blog posts. I think he forgot that I blog. He was a little jealous & decided he wanted to contribute. So, he wanted me to share that you like Woody the Wood Pecker. While waiting on the sitter to get back to her house one morning, you were fussing and he put a WWP video on & apparently that did the trick! You're daddy is so fun!
Playtime with Mommy!
 Boomer Sooner!
 Naked baby!
 I love bath time and baby towels!
 You have started sucking on our bottom lip again...
 With Sammy at Tutu's. He LOVES you and you love him, especially when he wears his neon shirt!
 You love your Jumperoo now.
 So many toys to choose from...and you couldn't reach any of them. We are trying to get you to scoot!
 You have fallen asleep while nursing a couple times this week. Then you find your thumb. This hasn't happened in a couple of months, so mommy just soaked in the cuddles!
 My favorite picture of the week. Oh my. You melt momma's heart.
 These are my current favorite pjs of yours!
Photobucket

0 comments: