Pages

10.26.2008

Weekend Wrap-up....

We had a great, relaxing weekend!

Friday after school my friend Racheal and I went to they gym and got a good workout in. We then went home and got cleaned up. Racheal and her husband Jeff picked us up (in their new car:)) and we went and ate Mexican at out favorite restaurant, El Portillo, down at the Harbor. We then went to see the movie, Fireproof. As was expected, the acting was mediocre at best, but the message was REALLY good. I highly recommend that anyone who is married or getting married goes to see it!

On Saturday, my mom came out and we went to Lowe's and Home Depot and got a ton of fall flowers. She helped me plant and clean up our landscaping...she is an expert at this! We had a great time and went and got lunch at Genghis Grill after all our hard word. Saturday evening, Jared and I went to a Halloween party at one of my old co-workers house. It was a lot of fun, and I will post pictures later!

Sunday was dedicated to the couch! Jared and I watched football and napped. It was amazing, and unfortunately tomorrow is Monday and I'll be begin counting down til next weekend all over again!

0 comments: