Pages

10.15.2008

Happy Anniversary to US!

It's been 3 years!!!! And the best 3 years of my life, might I add. Well, technically it's been 5 years since we started dating and had our first kiss (September 25th, 2003). Jared has made me a better person in so many ways I cannot even begin to explain. He makes me constantly want to be better and do more. Because of him, I have overcome so many obstacles I never would have gotten through on my own. I'd like to think I have the same effect on him!

I thank my Lord for blessing me with this incredible love!:)

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
John 8:34

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
1 Peter 4:8

We love because he first loved us.
1 John 4:19

And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Colossians 3:14



0 comments: