Pages

10.12.2008

Another let down from the Sooners...but at least Bob is still hot!

Well, we went to the game. We played. We lost. It sucked. I, however, unlike my optimistic husband was not completely shocked. I expect OU to completely blow it once a year, so I never get my hopes too high. Hopefully that was it for the season...

We did have a great time at the game before we lost, and we had a great time Friday night as well. We went out to dinner and to the West End with our friends Jeff and Racheal.

Racheal teaches 4th grade right across the hall from me. She also lives in the front of our neighborhood. I love her b/c she is a lot like me...she also let's me complain about my job, and I let her do the same. She is a great shopping, workout, dinner eating, margarita drinking partner too! I am glad God has blessed me with a her, b/c it would be hard to make it through the school days and living in Rockwall without her!:)

It's midterm week, so I'll be studying! Wish me luck!

Here are a couple pics. from the weekend:

0 comments: