Pages

10.17.2008

Just Wondering...

Why don't very many people claim orange as their favorite color? With all the unique people in the world, I would think you would come across more people who like that color. I personally have only heard of one person say that is their favorite color (my ex ex-step-sister-in-law)...and she was half nuts. Maybe it's because orange is kind of like brown and brown reminds people of poop...?

Also, what is the matter with parents? My teammate had a parent ask her today if she could stop grading papers with red ink? I won't even begin to start with all the parent problems I have to deal with this year...it is ridiculous, what happened to the parent believing the teacher and not the 8 year old child? hmm...this week has seriously made me consider moving to middle school...

The last thing I am wondering on this lovely Friday evening, is what the heck type of foreign object got embedded in Nala's cornea? Poor puppy. Now I have to put drops in her eyes 5 times a day!

0 comments: