Pages

11.03.2008

Everybody is Working for the Weekend...

Oh, how those words ring true...

Last weekend was A-OK!

Friday night I went for a nice 1 1/2 mile run after school in the beautiful sunshine to Racheal's house to see her and her son Jayden's Halloween costume, then I walk the last 1/2 mile back home. They were Minnie and Mickey Mouse and looked quite adorable! I then went home and Jared and I got cleaned up for our friends Matt and Alissa's Halloween party in Plano. We went as John and Lorena Bobbit, complete with knife and dismembered body part. It was fun, and the most comfortable/cheapest costume!:)

Saturday I woke up and went to Starbucks for about 5 hours with Racheal. I started my 15 page research paper, and got about half way through...YES, 5 hours only got me half way through it. I then rewarded myself with a pedicure and manicure.

Saturday night Jared and I went to his parents and hooked up two tv's so that we could watch the OU/Nebraska and Tech/Texas game...it was glorious watching Texas lose and OU dominate! Love them SOONERS! Now it's back to despising Tech and their bad play calling skills in Lubbock and hope for a complete slaughter in 3 weeks.

Sunday we went to church and then I made homemade white chili (thanks Kel!), crescent rolls, and brownies and Jared's parents, my mom and Bob, and Allison and Matt came over and we watched the Cowboys lose and pigged out. It was nice and relaxing...plus my sister cut and high lighted my hair!

I LOVE the weekends, and can't wait for the one coming up...4 days to go!:)

0 comments: