Pages

6.08.2017

More {Almost} Summer Activities...

...Since I was still working when these activities took place, and since the first day of summer is not technically until June 21st, I'm still deeming it all {almost} summer activities. :)

A couple weeks ago we went to a local blueberry patch to do some picking. My mom and sister were both here, so I felt like we could tackle this with the 3 girls. Toddlers can be hit or miss for enjoying and understanding things- but Scarlett and Hazel LOVED it and totally understood. Everyone had the most fun eating while picking!


My little pretties. 
I feel like blueberry picking is pretty American, so we went with the colors (and I was going to be out of town on Memorial Day, so it gave me an excuse to coordinate).
Aunt Allie had just rescued Grey from some fire ants.
We love our Gigi!









Such a ham when she wants to be.








Here's one of Hazel swatting because I told her it was time to go.



Hazel waiting for Scarlett to hold hands. One of those sweet twin moments.


Apparently you can pick blueberries up through August, so I'm hoping we get to go again. We had to leave a little earlier than I wanted to make it to dance class, so we didn't get to try the homemade blueberry popsicles on the way out!

After lunch, dance class, and naps, we headed outside to eat our fresh blueberries and make a huge mess with chalk paint. The best part about {almost} summer is that you just get to hose those messes down!















There is lots more SUMMER fun heading our way. We have our bucket list and can't wait to enjoy the longer days and our many planned adventures!
 photo sig_1.png

0 comments: