...I'm behind on blogging again, but here was a little of our "adult" adventures in May...
We went to the Hometown Farm to Feast on our town square. Basically, all the local restaurants on the square each make a special dish and you get to sit out on the square with 100 or so other people enjoying the amazing courses.
Since it's BYOB, I brought our favorite wine.
I spy Billy doing a cheerleading pose!
With my Annie!
The weather and sunset could not have been more perfect.
The whole gang. Love these peeps.
Then a couple nights later I met up with some of my other favorite peeps for dinner and the NKOTB concert. I am NOT a concert person at all. I love small little shows were I can see the artist, but huge venues like this (American Airlines Center) just don't interest me. However, I was not going to turn down an evening with my favorites and the chance to jam out to some great 90s music.
So, even though I'm not a concert goer, here was my review:
Boyz II Men: We missed them bc we talked too long at dinner. Ha! This was the group I was most excited about, so I was bummed.
Paula Abdul: She lip synced, but I actually really enjoyed her performance.
NKOTB: Just don't. I do not need 40 year old men taking off their shirts and thrusting themselves. I just don't.
Overall: Dinner was the best part. I love my friends but I still don't care for concerts and I'm too old to try to stay out that late. #littleoldlady :)




















0 comments:
Post a Comment