...Hazel Pie (which I'm quite sure she thinks is her middle name) and I had a sweet little photoshoot at Gigi's last weekend. We were waiting on the rest of the crew to get packed up and even though the high noon sun was less than optimal for pictures, I had to snap some because she was wearing her momma's baby dress. And because toddler legs. (insert heart emojis)
This sweet one is such a momma's girl. And I love it. She is super
attached to me and hates when I leave. She's usually hanging around by
my legs as I cook and reaching for me to pick her up or save her from the arms of someone else.
She's silly and such a cheeser. She's strong-willed and independent. She can scream louder than anyone in our house when she's mad. And she gives the best kisses and snuggles. She melts my heart.





0 comments:
Post a Comment