Pages

5.09.2017

Round Here | April...

...Here were our April happenings...

I feel like I'll take pictures of Grey in bed until she's 18.
We at dinner on the square for Grey's birthday.
A glimpse into bedtime...
Scarlett came home in borrowed clothes after a blow out at school. Both girls are attached to me because they heard the doorbell ring and thought it was a babysitter. I swear we don't even use babysitters that often, but they do not like mommy or daddy leaving.
Grey and I hit up Easter egg hunts and a birthday party all in one day.
She was pretending to be a princess with a flower.
Girl LOVES cake.
These two got to paint for the first time.
Stomach bug took this one day. Napping at 10:30.
Pickles and apples for snack.

Enjoying lovely spring weather.

Hazel helping Scarlett down.
 Kennedy had a birthday in April too. She has a cousin slumber party at Chacha's and then we went to the American Girl Doll Store the next day.

Remember when we bought Grey the wrong washer and dryer for Christmas? Well, she remembers too. And reminded me of that when she saw this one.



 



Cutest cones.

Little Momma.

Girl cousins and Chacha.
We went to a wedding for about an hour before everyone needed to get to bed.

And Annie turned 40!!! We celebrated BIG on a Monday and went into Dallas. HG Suply. Yummmmmm. Love these sweet, special friends of mine.
Trying to master the selfie.

This pictures are dark, but I had to include them. We made a little gift basket of 40 gifts to celebrate 40.
Best gift was definitely this frame with our picture already in it.
You can't tell, but that's a hard chocolate kettle ball filled with something I don't even remember anymore.
We went to visit the McDonalds to meet the newest member of our high school group- Addilyn Jo. Unicorn fraps seemed necessary for the big kids. I think Grey took 2 sips.  I don't blame her, it sounded gross. But they looked cute as can be.
Goodness, if a baby is supposed to help quench baby fever, it didn't. Family of 6 one day?
Grey started drawing the cutest people with legs and arms and eyes. It came out of nowhere and I JUST love it.
These two love and hate each other. We have the funniest video that goes along with this shot. Hugs, kisses, and near drownings.
We also had Growth Group fellowship with all the kids.
Laine and Grey both got stung by bees. It was so sad.
We also hit up the trampoline park. We all survived going out without two of the three in a stroller. That's a win.


Scarlett took about 45 minutes before she decided she would jump too.
She doesn't nap often, but when she does...she's out.
The Life Group boys had their spring retreat and Annie and Rachel came over for movie night and some Whole30 planning for May.



The next day, we made it out for breakfast on the square.

Then returned home for more patio play.




 photo sig_1.png

0 comments: