Pages

5.11.2017

{Almost} Summer Fun...

...So, Jared was out of town for the last 2 weeks- IN EUROPE. I won't even go there. Last weekend, everyone at our house was sick, myself included. Grey and I had the 24 hour stomach bug and Hazel and Scarlett had some respiratory junk. We I am not good at staying home all day, multiple days in row. By Sunday, when we couldn't go to church, I decided everyone need a new toy and we loaded up for a quick Target run. Because Target cures all things bad. We picked up this little piggy sprinkler while there. And oh goodness, it was so cute. The twins were not too sure about it, but Grey was all in.




 Poor Hazel, she was not happy, and preferred to swing the majority of the time, but did break for a snack.
  Baby feet.
 Bubbles!!!









Oh, that baby belly! All the heart eyes.
 



 photo sig_1.png

0 comments: