Pages

4.10.2015

2 Year Pictures...

...I just have to document the sweetest pictures ever! Our little girl hates having her picture taken. She also takes a while to warm up at new places...not a good combo for a 30 minute photo-shoot. She literally clung to her daddy for the first 10 minutes. We finally pried her off and used Sour Patch kids to bribe her. It was like dog training. I would throw a Sour Patch kid over to the box, and she would go over to get it, I would say look at Sofia!!! She would, and then she would run right back to me. This happened about a dozen times before she caught on. She did finally warm up a little...Regardless, I love that these capture exactly who our little girl is. Sweet and silly...

We loved working with Sofia Thompson Photography, whose done many pictures for two of my good friends. We will definitely be using her again in the future!




Finally some smiles!
She kept holding her arm up to her ear, I think she was listening for the birds!


Oh my. Melt a mommy heart. 

These two share something special. What a blessing to have this guy as a husband, but to see him as a father...there are just no words. He loves his ladies. 
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Simply beautiful!

stephemcdonald said...

They turned out perfect! Always amazes me that she manages to capture some sweet pictures😍

stephemcdonald said...

Ps loving all the blogging! Can't wait for all the Bumpdates:)

Laura said...

She's adorable!