Pages

4.24.2014

Grey's Last First Holiday...

...Last year, Grey was born 5 days after Easter, so this year was her first Easter! I love celebrating holidays with our little. It will be so much fun in the years to come as we start our own traditions and Grey starts to understand the reason behind the seasons! Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I love Easter service and I love taking time to remember that my Savior died for me. For you. For all the world. My biggest prayer is that Grey will some day celebrate Easter as a follower of Christ.

Easter weekend was BEAUTIFUL! And I had Good Friday off...extra beautiful! We spent as much time as we could outside. It was a great opportunity for me to take out the camera and practice in manual mode...

I so wish these weren't so bright! (and that I had my white balance set correctly...oops!)
 This was Grey's first birthday present! She loves it!
 
 I think we may end up with a green eyed girl...
 Day 2 of Easter weekend...more playing outside!
 This time with bubbles!
 The bottle was her favorite part. (We finally got smart and just got naked.)
 This is her new favorite face (complete with an "ooo" sound) when she is playing with something super cool.
 And then it was time for egg hunting at the big Granberry house.
 Cousin, Payne, throwing confetti eggs!
 Not even Grey could escape.
 Then Easter Sunday- spent at Gigi's after church.

Photobucket

4 comments:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! I love the ones with the bubbles!!!!!

Our life with 2 P's said...

Can't believe her last first holiday has passed! Can't wait to share many more Easters and moments with that sweet girl!! Watching her grow brings this auntie much joy!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Easter! Bubbles and water tables are great past times. We do a lot of that over here too.

Ashley said...

So glad you got to enjoy a beautiful Easter as well!!! Love all the pictures and how much hair Grey is getting:)