...Here we are...52 weeks, ONE YEAR! I have loved writing your weekly updates, but don't expect me to keep this up until you leave for college! ;) You change so fast and do so many new things weekly, I am glad that I have been able to record it and that you will be able to look back at your life when you read this blog.
- This week when I came home from work, instead of whining for me to pick you up or reaching for me, you would just crawl away and continue playing. Break a momma's heart!! You're just too busy and too big to be bothered by me.
- We almost made it a year with not pooping in the tub...the night before your birthday though, you made sure that we wouldn't get off that easy! I tried not to freak out, but I may have...just a little. I'm thankful for the days your daddy was a janitor in high school, because he calmly cleaned everything up, while I made sure you were clean.
I still love getting stills of you on the monitor. Our sweet sleeper.
I loved this picture of your eyes. And of Aunt Allie, of course!
Pre-poop.
Post Poop.











0 comments:
Post a Comment