...It has been a long weekend/Monday. I've been knocked down by a little virus called strep. It has sucked the life out of me, and has left me asking, why?...
Why does this Willow Smith annoy me so much? I had a major crush on her dad in 8th grade, ahem, Independence Day, but she is like nails on a chalk board. I really don't get the whipping your hair thing...or her outfits.
Really? Why? Lady Gaga drives me nuts. I know, I know, she's soooo creative, artistic, unique, amazing, blah, blah, blah...I am probably the only person on earth who does not appreciate her ridiculousness.
Why can't Hansel be more like Miley? And I don't mean Cyrus. See here. I blame his lack of intelligence on the fact that his dad raised him in a frat house. Poor guy. Damaged.For.Life.
I'll leave the rest of my whys for a later date.







2 comments:
Gaga and Willow Smith (who is only famous b/c her parents have an "in" into Hollywood!! ARGGHHH) are ridiculous! I cannot stand Lady Gaga and her lack of cooth and style. Her self expression is tacky to me and nothing to be desired. Willow Smith is far too young to be in the spotlight. Let the kid be a kid for goodness sakes. I'm getting of my box now :) XOXO!
I totally agree... my husband and I are so not fans of lady gaga... she drives us nuts! lol
PS. new follower ;)
Post a Comment