Pages

2.22.2011

A New Obsession...

...Sweet potato fries!!! I bought a bag during my last grocery trip and I can't get enough! I like to tell myself they're good for you because they're sweet potatoes. Works for me. My bikini diet probably isn't impressed though.

 I like to put some of this on them.
So good...except for tonight, when I burnt them. Not so good.


Photobucket

2 comments:

stephemcdonald said...

Umm..I am obsessed with sweet potato fries!! Maybe next time we get sushi we can hunt some of these down too!! Strangely some of the best I have had were at the Studio Movie Grill!! I agree, I convince myself that they are healthy:)

erica said...

I love sweet potato fries as well. I have never seasoned them I definitely think I am going to have to try that out. You have a fabulous blog. I am your newest follower!

xo