...with my husband who is sitting right next to me. Let me preface this by saying it's day 2 of being "iced in", I'm going nuts. He LOVES old Mustangs. But not the cools ones from the 60s/70s, the really ugly ones from the early 90s. Embarrassing, I know. Anyway, for whatever reason he decided to look at them today and decided he wants one for his birthday. I said maybe for your 30th. Then the E-mail conversation began. It goes as follows:
Jared: "Look at this."
Me: "It is literally one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. And it's 15K. No."
Jared: "Okay...dream ruiner...look at this one."
Me: "Are you kidding?! I thought you said around 4K!? No."
Jared: another link
Me: "Sooooo cool, a hatchback. Dreams really can come true."
Jared: "Rollin in my 5.0 with the rag top down so my hair can blow, girlies on stand by waiting just to say hi...link."
It ended there...I really can't argue with a convertible. HA! Now, he's verbally trying to explain to me how these could grow in value, blah, blah, blah...I'm tuning out. I'm so NOT a car girl.

Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago





2 comments:
I am a car girl and those cars are awful! 90's convertibles, of any make, are like the 90's fads- not coming back and not worth bringing back! Funny conversation. No surprise that I agree with you. I could go on and on but I'll leave it at this- I doubt growing in value is anything a 90's Mustang will do. Vanilla Ice is the only reason those sold :)
Hahaha...my hubby calls me the "dream crusher" sometimes. I think God gave men wives to keep them from making stupid purchases!! :)
Post a Comment