Pages

2.10.2011

Love is in the Air...

...and so is Spring. I hope. I can't do another "snice" day. You'd think growing up in Indiana would have given me a little tolerance to this type of weather, but no. (Another reason, of the many, I claim Texas.)

Anyhooo. There are several other things I love right now (in regards to Valentine's and Spring). So, without further adieu...

  • I love this sweater from American Eagle. I have a slight obsession with gray right now, so I love the color. I also love the cute little pockets.
  • I love dresses. I have too many dresses. I love these 2 dresses from ModCloth. Neither of which I could actually wear due to my pale skin (it's the same color as the peach dress) and lack of "padding" in the chest region of the body (probably wouldn't look right with the low cut V-neck). Oh well, I love them anyway.

  •  Now, I'm not much of a chocolate fan, but these little treats are my February downfall. So cute and so yum. I love them.
  •  I love Martha Stewart. Her face and voice kind of annoy me, but there is no denying she is a creative genius. I love her ideas.

  •  And finally (for now), I love this necklace from Anthropologie. I love pretty much anything from Anthropologie, but don't we all. It's so springy, so cute. I just love it.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

Love all the clothes and necklace!! Very cute! I wish I enjoyed candy :( I need your help finding a dress for Tanner & Stacie's wedding- get on it fashionista! XOXO! Love ya!

Kelly Widener said...

I am LOVING gray right now too!! I really want to paint some of the rooms in our house gray!

Anonymous said...

ahh loving your site and the AE shirt! Grey is def my new favorite color as well :) xoxo