Pages

2.27.2011

Weekend Recap...

...Picture style. My grams and cuz came in town from Churubusco, Indiana for the week (more on my small town upbringing in "Busco" at a later date). Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I spent as much time as I could with them. I love my family. We're very good at eating, shopping, and drinking, in no particular order and often simultaneously.

With my sisters...brunch and bloody mary time. If you can't tell by appearances alone, my sisters and I are all completely different. We love each other though and in our older age get along quite well.
 I didn't say I would look good in these pictures. I need a tan. Hubs is looking hot (as always), and I mean this figuratively and literally (his face is more red than normal due to his pneumonia meds.)
 Grams and I at Corner Bakery. The weather in Texas was be-ah-u-tee-ful this weekend!

Oh, and best part of the weekend (other than QT with the fam), look what I bought at Kohl's. On sale.

This is big for 2 reasons. 1. I have always wanted a nice spring trench with a feminine twist (see ruffles), and 2. It's not black, white, gray, navy, or brown (my favorite colors to wear).


Photobucket

1 comments:

Olga Marquez said...

What a fun time with family!

Love the spring trench and the color!