...Let's see here...
We started off the New Year by painting our outdated, ugly brown, half bathroom a refreshing white. Then added a new mirror, lights, and hardware. I'm so happy with how it turned out!
We took the twins to school one day and had some precious one-on-one time with this gal. We surprised her with ice skating and she LOVED it. Like, didn't want to leave the ice EVER.
We met Aunt Allie and baby Garrett for brunch.
Be still my heart. He's the sweetest.
I also got more snuggles in when I got my hair did.
(Also notice my juice cleanse drink- I did one of those in January too.)
Grey and I went back to school. Love being on campus with this sweetie a couple days a week!
We met a real live princess!
(the girls all picked out their own outfits for this party and Grey chose a Dorothy dress, ha!)
We did all the dressing up. Nothing new there.
My oil change buddy (well, one of them anyway).
We did princess braids!
And snuggled on the couch.
And went to Gigi's house. It was the best car trip ever. I listened to a podcast and they watched/played on their tablets the entire way.
Snuggle buddies at Gigi's.
We had a spa night with Gigi. They girls LOVED this!
College day at school!
Amazingness (food & drinks) at our Murder Mystery Dinner.
We had THE most fun with this!!! Love this group of people.
Brenda and Ben Biggs.
Scarlett decided to get strep the day of the daddy-daughter dance.
But she still dressed up for pictures.
Best daddy ever.
This was all of their first daddy daughter dance and they had the best time.
When you and your best friend see your teacher out in public!!
I took these 2 to church the next day while Lettie Lou stayed home and rested.
Daddy + twins donuts before school date.
Making Valentine's bags.
Love these buddies of mine. They make all the errands and to-dos on my day off such fun!
And they're the sweetest nappers.
This girl is learning so much!
And not pictured for January: my favorite part- the snuggly nights in, reading books and watching tv with the fire going. There's just nothing better. I'm hoping to get caught up on life again, so February recap is coming soon! :)


























































0 comments:
Post a Comment