...Since we are a couple weeks into the 20.19 now, I thought I'd finally post our NYE.
We has such a lovely, low key NYE, spent with some of favorite friends. Our little family all put on pajamas and headed over to the Boelens for food, football, and games.
Ready to party. Pajama party, that is.
The adults were able to squeeze in a game of Code Names. Boys v. Girls.
The girls won, if you were wondering.
Ready for their champagne toast at midnight (Eastern Standard Time, of course.)
I set some goals for 20.18, most of which I accomplished, the biggest being reading the entire bible chronologically. (Blogging every month was not accomplished.)
I have several new goals for this year, with my focus being on "Serving". I have felt very convicted of my selfish, sinful nature and I know God is nudging me to work on that. So, in 20.19 I have set goals that involve serving not only my God, but my husband, children, friends, coworkers, and strangers. I plan to meditate on this verse throughout the year, and really most of Galatians chapter 5.
Happiest of 20.19 to you & yours!











0 comments:
Post a Comment