...Most of November and December was filled with traveling and Christmas activities. But when we weren't focused on those things, here's what we were up to...
We all went to Grey's sweet friend, Isabella's horse birthday party.
They all LOVED it and I'm pretty sure would be happy to own their own pony one day.
Grey was Husky of the week at her school and I snuck out to snap a picture of her getting her pencil prize and her picture taken
School pictures came in! :)
Grey's sweet friend that she gets to play with on the days she's a "teacher's kid".
Grey was also Star Student and got to take Monty the Bear home for the week. He was to dance class with her.
And our weekly Taco Tuesday trip at Charlie's.
I may have snuck in a nap with this sweetie.
They love stealing my coffee. It's decaf for all of you judging.
Monty also went on a date to "the ball" with Grey and her daddy.
We made a trip to the farm with the Catlins.
I love walking by Grey's classroom and seeing her work on the wall.
This one is a fave.
Grey had her Thanksgiving program.
The twins went to Kids for Christ (our LG local mission) and stopped for lunch on the way home.
This cutie spent a day running errands with me.
We snuck in more baby snuggles. Our new favorite past time.
The twins and I love hitting up Target and Starbucks on Thursdays.
Grey moved up a level in gymnastics. We were so proud of our little gymnast.
And finally, we went to see The Grinch.












































0 comments:
Post a Comment