Pages

3.20.2019

Adventure Camp...

...Each year our church has a weekend long "Adventure Camp" at Sky Ranch for kinder-2nd graders. So, naturally Grey and I had to go! In all honesty, I was DREADING the weekend. It was 40 degrees and rainy. I HATE being outside in the cold, especially with no sunshine to warm us up. We had the best time though and managed to stay relatively warm.

We took off right after school on Friday. (Notice this girl's pearls. She was fully accessorized for camping, ha!)
Doing "girl things" with her BFF.
The bunk beds and sleeping in a cabin with her friends was definitely a highlight!


Grey has told me numerous times she has superpowers and never gets cold. I need to channel some of those powers!

She didn't weigh enough for the zip lines, but we still did all the adventuring! Lots of walking, playing on playgrounds, finding our way through the human maze, mini-golf, horseback riding, etc.





Saturday night was the lumberjack party!


We ended our adventuring on Sunday morning with a final worship service and finding the lost moose that was part of our weekend mission. 
We also left with a new memory verse:
1 John 4:19
We love because He first loved us.

We both had all the fun! And were both exhausted! This girl was lucky and got a nap on the way home!
 photo sig_1.png

0 comments: