...I feel like January was the longest month ever, followed by February, literally the shortest month ever.
Grey had her hundredth day of school and was seriously the cutest little old lady ever.
We just adore her sweet teacher!
Being a "staff" kid is the best- after-school play dates with all the friends!
These 3 had an overnight with their beloved Chacha and, of course, had ALL the fun!
My sweet Hazel Pie fell backward out of the Target cart onto her head. I was terrified and concerned about a concussion, so she slept with me that night. Thank goodness for a sweet friend and mother-in-law who talked me through it!
We had hat day at school!
And I hosted our annual Favorite Things party...
Picking out books is a big deal each night at our house.
Daddy was in Japan, but us girls celebrated Valentines with all the fun surprises.
pj day and the cutest hair for Grey!
Jared gifted me with a new iWatch- waterproof, hallelujah!
I had the best get away with these girls! We spent the weekend in Granbury. We did a little shopping, a lot of reading and catching up on all the things, and eating all the good food.
Meanwhile, these gals were hanging with their Gigi and having the best time of their own!
These two have continued to love dance class on Thursdays.
And they have recently learned the greatness of Jimmy Johns.
I also got to have a girls' night with my high school gals and celebrate this beautiful lady's birthday! I can't believe I've been celebrating her birthday since we were 14!
And that was a wrap on February! :)






























0 comments:
Post a Comment