Pages

4.01.2018

Hello Little Blog...

...Wow. I think this is definitely the longest I've gone without blogging since I started posting in 2008. I'm not sure why I really stopped writing, or if I'll consistently start writing it again. I know that I did a lot of prioritizing last year and saying NO to lots of things. I didn't mean to say no to blogging, but it just sort of happened. I stopped writing & documenting. Many of my favorite people to keep up with also seemed to stop blogging as well. So I also stopped reading blogs as much. Blogging is so weird now. Everyone seems to be out there to grow their audience and make money- and there is NOTHING wrong with that- but I just miss the good ol' days of connecting with others and reading about their lives. I made some sweet "blog friends" over the years who thankfully I get to keep up with on Intagram now.

Anyway...in 2008 my blog replaced my days of scrapbooking and this little spot has been a place to record life and my random thoughts. I went to look up a post I had written that other day and began scrolling through many other posts. It made me miss this space and also made me realize that continuing to record things from our little life is STILL so important to me. I love the idea of my girls being able to come back and read the story of our life one day. All that to say...I'm back. Not sure how often, or what that looks like, but I'm back. :)
 photo sig_1.png

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven’t even looked at my blog in a year! For some reason I came to it today and I thought I wish so bad I was keeping this up and I saw your post! Maybe we can get back in the swing of things!! Love to seeing your family!