...When I asked Grey what kind of party she wanted for her 5th birthday party, she replied with "Unicorn!" She later added she wanted to make slime. So that's exactly what we did! I learned during Grey's 3rd birthday that the simpler the better for this girl. She is easily overwhelmed, so we kept the guest list small and the activities simple. We used all the gold, pastels, and unicorns. We painted unicorns, made slime, ate pizza, opened gifts (even though it was a no gift party), sang happy birthday, played for a bit and called it a night!
This was the first party we did on a Friday evening, and I was a big fan. It was a little stressful since I worked that day and had to make sure everything was ready the night before (thankfully my mom was in town and helped a TON), but then we had the rest of the weekend to relax and enjoy!










0 comments:
Post a Comment