...We had such a great Easter weekend. I worked Monday through Wednesday then had an extra long weekend to enjoy family, friends, and the celebration of our Jesus- who is very much ALIVE!
Thursday afternoon we headed down to the farm and 2 of our good friends and their families joined. It was supposed to be a guys hog hunting trip, but one of the husbands forgot it was his wife's birthday- so we turned it into a family affair and celebrated sweet Kim's birthday!
My sweet Scarlett girl had pulled up a chair and was relaxing while watching the pond.
Drink breaks on the porch.
3 little BFFs
We took lots of "rides"...
...because that's the only way some people with take naps.
These boys were just trouble. As usual.
Our crew.
Saturday morning we left the farm and headed back home and went to the annual Hill Easter egg hunt.
Scarlett gave Grey some good lovin' & just held her in a hug for a good minute.
Both twins had a sucker (a rare treat, because in the past it has ended up a slobbery mess) and they were in heaven!
Our only family Easter pic. Which is sad because Jared and I were totally matching for church service.
I can't wait to give some updates on all our girls- but can you tell which one has completely mastered posing?!
These next few might make it more obvious...
(It was a tad windy.)
I have a ton of Grey and Scarlett pics, Hazel was off with daddy dominating the egg hunt. :)
We came home from the egg hunt and quickly unpacked, regrouped and changed for Easter service.
Our church had such a wonderful service- the worship & the message were amazing. I love the reminder that is Easter. The reminder we are forgiven, we are redeemed, that God keeps his promises, that he loves us more than we can comprehend, that he won't leave us unchanged. He paid the ultimate sacrifice, and through that we have hope and life eternal.
Our 3 little "peeps". :)

The Easter bunny gave us a visit on Sunday and left lots of sweet Spring time goodies...& jelly beans! Unfortunately I only have videos of the morning excitement and then I got busy enjoying my sweet family for the day.
{"Our savior displayed on a criminal's cross
Darkness rejoiced as though heaven had lostBut then Jesus arose with our freedom in hand
That's when death was arrested and my life began"}

















1 comments:
Yay welcome back! Have missed your blog updates:)
Post a Comment