...
On August 7th we were finally able to do parent dedication at our church. We had tried 3 times previously, but the first time Scarlett and I were sick, then we were out of town the other two.
At our church we have parent dedication, which is basically a promise the parents make to raise their children in a Christ centered home, in hope that they will one day chose Jesus for themselves.
That is our biggest prayer for all our girls. To know Christ. Nothing else matters. I pray daily for wisdom as we parent, but mostly that we can be His hands and feet and live out His love for our girls and for those around us.
We picked out a life verse for each babe:
For Scarlett, John 15:5-“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."
And Hazel Pie, Colossians 3:17- "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."
Here is the link to the dedication: https://vimeo.com/178081694
And, of course, lots of pictures!
The girls did great and didn't mind all the attention. :)





























0 comments:
Post a Comment