Pages

8.05.2016

The Twins' 1st Birthday Party...

...As usual, I went back and forth about having a birthday party for the twins. I'm not sure why I have an internal struggle over birthday parties for my children...The first birthday in particular.

I ended up deciding to go ahead and go for it, but to make the guest list as small as possible (Not an easy task for me- I have so many people I love and who love my girls! Blessed, I tell ya.) and to keep it as simple as possible (Also not an easy task once I get going on Pinterest and Etsy.) There were a lot of things I wanted to do and never got around to doing, which I'm okay with- it turned out just fine, and I'm quite sure my 1 year olds didn't care at all! :)

We're in the process of doing some house updates, and one room on that list is the playroom. So most of the decorations I bought and made for the party will be used in the playroom! I can't wait for it to come together and to reuse the party decor. I always hate putting away all the cute decorations!

















 

 

























My sweet girls, they didn't love cake and they HATED having dirty hands. That makes this clean freak, OCD momma so happy. Hopefully this means they'll be following in mommy and big sister's steps and love all things cleaning and organizing.

























These cousins are the sweetest of friends!

We are so blessed all the cousins were here to celebrate, and since Chacha was recovering from surgery, we had to take a picture of them all together.
I love how Grey is always poking her head out between her sisters!


 photo sig_1.png

1 comments:

Stephanie McDonald said...

Aw love it, so sad we missed it! everything is perfect as always:)