Pages

8.16.2016

Back to School...Back to Work...

...I have LOVED being home with my girls this past year, but I am so happy to announce that I am heading back to the school house. PART-TIME! Pinch me, because I feel like it's a dream!

I have wanted to work part-time since I had Grey. I really enjoy working, but I really enjoy my children, and I know time is fleeting. I can't lie, I want the best of both worlds!

I have prayed and prayed over the last year that God would open doors if I was supposed to go back to work and orchestrate the perfect time to do so. I never in a million years thought I would be able to go back into education part-time, as there are just SO few of those positions, and especially in the counseling field.

So, really, and truly, I'll just say this is a God thing.

I will be back at the campus I was at as an Instructional Coach a couple years back. A campus full of kids I love. In a district full of people I love.

I feel like I'm coming home.

I'm a part-time school counselor! Yipppppeeee!

I have the badge, planner, new laptop, and of course, fun pens. So, I'm basically ready to go.
 I've had some great training. Two days focused on childhood trauma. It was amazing learning!
District Convocation. Always a fave.
And a fun day of campus team building at the George W. Bush Presidential Library.
(This face expresses my thoughts on this year's presidential race. I mean, how hard can it be to find some good candidates?)

 photo sig_1.png

5 comments:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Congrats on the awesome job!

Ashley said...

I am so excited for you!!!

Laura said...

What a dream! So fun! Have a great year!

stephemcdonald said...

Yay!! So excited, can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you this year!

Kneppsnest said...

Congrats and what better timing! Also, totally random question. Grey's costume last year, do you have a pattern to go off of? I'm planning Halloween costumes and still love her costume and the matching theme:)