...We have been pretty busy around these parts lately! Weekends have been filled with celebrations and church, and then the little pretties and I piled in the car and headed to Hot Springs to see Gigi while Daddy was out of town for work.
Here's what we've been up to...
The men in our Life Group had an overnight camping trip a couple weeks ago.
So, I had all the mommies and kids over for pizza and play.
Grey had a "ball" with all her friends.
That Saturday we got all the babies ready for bed and the babysitter!

After getting the babies settled with Aunt Allie and Uncle Matt, we headed to Sambuca to celebrate Savannah's birthday! It was a fun, adult evening out!
The beautiful birthday girl!
Grey was having a blast with Aunt Allie!
That Sunday night, I had a girls dinner at Tillmans to celebrate Anne's birthday. Sadly, I was too tired from the night before to remember a picture!
Then Monday, I packed up and headed out with the girls before the rain hit Texas. I went during nap time and stopped at McDonalds to feed the babies and Grey.
A 4 hour road trip with 3, 3 and under, had me a little nervous, but we all survived with minimal hiccups. (Grey's "bottom hurt" and she had a meltdown, which is why we ended up stopping.)
Papa Bob taught the littlest pretties how to play cards. Hazel was taking notes and is ready for Vegas.
We made a trip to Target. (Because we just can't go a week without stopping in.)
Grey got an umbrella and almost knocked out her sisters on several occasions.
Grey was finally tall enough to push the pedals on her tricycle. The weather in Arkansas was BEAUTIFUL, so after the first 2 days of rain, we were outside the rest of the trip.
On our walk, she requested we hold hands.
We sent lots of pictures to daddy.
Gigi got in all the snuggles.
I enjoyed moments of relaxation.
Aunt Allie drove up for the weekend and on Saturday we all went to the "expo".
Grey and Gigi sported their shades.

We pretty much wore the girls out every day.
Sunday was boat day, while I stayed home with the littlest pretties.
Boat naps are the best.
It was so nice spending the week at Gigi's. We were all excited to get home and see daddy though!
And that's our latest shenanigans.





































1 comments:
They are all getting way too big!!! xo
Post a Comment