...
It's no secret that we are big Rangers fans around here. Before children, I think Jared and I would go to at least a dozen games every season- more during the seasons before The Rangers were "good".
Every year Jared goes to Opening Day, and every year I am jealous because I have to work. April is the worst time to take off when you work in education, due to state testing, so it's never even an idea I entertain. So, this year, as we were looking at dates and logistics, it worked out for my sister to come and watch the twins, while Jared and I took Grey to Opening Day. Grey was born on Opening Day, and this year it fell on the day before her birthday, so it seemed like a great way to celebrate her!
This was Grey's 3rd Rangers game, and both of our first Opening Day. We are so glad Daddy decided to take us! Grey totally surprised us by making it the entire game. Other than getting sunscreen in her eyes (#mommyfail), she had fun cheering and eating. She did mention that she didn't like those seats up high, because they were scary. I told her I didn't like them either and we would make sure that daddy only took us to seats down low, ha! After getting some runs, Grey also said, "I'm so proud of you, Rangers!"

















1 comments:
She's growing up way too fast!! Looked like a perfect day!
Post a Comment