Pages

3.21.2016

Weekend Shenanigans...


...
Friday night Jared had a guys' event with our life group, so I held down the fort at home. I'm pretty sure I knocked out 3 more episodes of Downton Abbey and a glass of wine.

SaturDAY, all of Jared's family was in town, so we had an early Easter celebration at his parents house. It was complete with brunch, bunny cake decorating, kids' Easter egg hunt, adult Easter egg hunt, and lots of craziness that comes with 9 grandchildren under one roof.

It took Grey about 45 seconds to figure this egg hunting thing out, but then she was all in. 



 After opening a couple eggs and eating one piece of chocolate, she was done. She's like her mommy, she just likes the competition part.

 Papa and ChaCha with their grandbabies! 5 girls a 4 boys.

 Oh that face. #threenager

Saturday night, Aunt Allie and Uncle Matt came over to watch the girls while Jared and I went to dinner at Chuys and played Whirly Ball with some of the couples from our Life Group. It was a blast. I loved seeing everyone in their competitive (or not quite so competitive) states. I fall into that first category.

I brought my freshly won (Easter egg hunt prize) selfie stick to capture the action! And I feel old because I really feel like the selfie stick is so cool.

My better half.
My Annie.
 We drew numbers for teams... Team 2 won.
 Team 1. They lost.


 And that's a date night wrap.


Sunday, Jared went to church with Grey while I stayed home with the twins. Just a month or so more and hopefully we'll have the clearance to put the littlest pretties in the nursery and we can resume going to church as a family. I CANNOT wait for that Sunday!

Sunday afternoon we took spring family pics. Although they should've been winter pics because it was seriously FREEZING out. In hindsight, I should've rescheduled because it was too cold and windy and Grey was not having it. The twins are the easiest things in the world and didn't even make a fuss. I'm praying no one gets pneumonia and we got a good picture or two.

We bribed Grey with a milkshake in exchange for a smile.

 photo sig_1.png

1 comments:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Threenager is a real thing! Ha! It's also been such a fun age! You never know what they will do or say!