...I've been dreaming of this day for a long time. The day when I could take all my babies to Starbucks.
I have issues, I know.
It gets a little easier every day with 3 under 3- and the babies are at the perfect age to put in the stroller and go! Right now they are so chill and just love to sit and watch everything around them. I still have to be ultra cautious taking them out until flu and RSV season is over, so we don't go out often at all. We did venture out to Hobby Lobby last week, a local bakery the week before, and today, Starbucks. Grey LOVES Starbucks and was thrilled that we got to GO INSIDE! It was the perfect little afternoon pick-me up to meet a friend and her baby while enjoying my favorite thing in the world- coffee. With my favorite girls in the world.







1 comments:
YAY!!! It's the little things. Though Starbucks trips aren't a little thing;)
Post a Comment