Pages

12.23.2015

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

...Although my favorite season, is without a doubt, Fall. My favorite time of year is Christmas! Even in my old age, I still find this time to be filled with so much magic and hope. Grey is getting old enough to really understand things and we are beginning many of our family traditions now. This Christmas season has been especially wonderful! More to come on actual Christmas, but here are just some of the celebrations and things we been doing leading up to the holiday.


LG Christmas party- We celebrated with out Life Group. It was a small crowd this year, but so much fun! The hot white elephant gift this year was a Selfie Stick. I need one of these!






We went to see Santa. I love Bass Pro Santa...because he's free. And if you go on a weekday there is barely a line. And he's free. That's my kind of Santa visit. 
Prefect angel babies. 





 With Grandpa and Aunt Min
 Grey was a little timid but did talk to Santa and tell him what she wanted (Critters, of course!) The little girls had no clue...I can't wait for the screaming picture next year.


MDO- Grey had her class party!
 She got out of control in the photo booth!



 They had a book exchange!




 This was take 234,292. Grey and her friend, Jasper.
 This was a picture on the Christmas ornaments they made. I can't even.


Nutty Nutcracker- Us "HS" gals hit up the Nutty Nutcracker. It was highly entertaining and so fun to get out of my "active wear".

Ellis Christmas Party- One of my favorite holiday parties! Sadly, the only picture I got was this one I took of my friends who joined me while I pumped in another room. They brought snacks and drinks. I seriously LOVE my friends more than I can express in words.

Mother Daughter Tea- Another of my holiday favorites! My mom's friend throws this tea party every year on the Sunday before Christmas. She has a bunch of tea cups and you get to take yours with you. It's such a sweet time to spend with my mom, sister, and now my daughter...one day, daughterS.

 This little girl is obsessed with her Gigi.




Christmas Lights- This girl is Christmas light OBSESSED! We have a great neighborhood for lights and there are actually 5 categories that the neighborhood votes on for best lights. So loaded up Grey in her wagon with some hot chocolate and off we went to look at all the lights.

I had to include both of these pictures because I just love Grey's "cheese" face!


Photobucket

0 comments: