...He's officially 30!!! We had lots of little celebrations throughout last week. Sunday we had dinner with his parents, we spent Tuesday together and went to downtown Dallas for a museum, late lunch, & movie, and Friday night we celebrated with my family.
With my mom an little sister.
With the birthday boy. He's so cute. Sigh.
With the little sis. Don't mind the awkward pose.
In downtown Dallas (where the Spaghetti Warehouse was also celebrating their 30th). Peanut Butter Pie- made by me (except for the crust). Some favorites for the birthday boy (Guinness, Reese's, iTunes, a puzzle).
This week the hubs is settling into old age. : ) Happy Monday y'all!









1 comments:
Hi :) I am your newest follower and as of today am a big fan of your blog...it has helped pass away quite a boring & uneventful afternoon at work!
Because of this I nominated you for an award link-up I got involved in.
Hope you are having a fab week...nice to meet you!
Nic x
http://www.ourlittlebalhamlife.com/2012/07/my-first-award-victory-wiggle.html
Post a Comment